The Truth About Amelia's Administration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Huge Debts Coming Unless We Dissolve

Below you will find a copy of the projected capital improvements budget from 2008. What it clearly illustrates the amount of debt they plan to impose on you in the future.

I have done a little arithmetic for you and I believe it amounts to $459,270.00 per year. I have been told that it is for 20 years. That would amount to $9,185,400.00. You can go to the Village website and dig this out if you want to but this is the budget.

So another $459,270.00 a year for the next 20 years. I think we now know the truth about why they want an income tax. I would also like to point out that I believe the Planning Commission is also involved so they have to get some blame also.

PLEASE LISTEN: If this plan goes through the heart of Amelia will all but be destroyed. I think the plan calls for 14 houses to be taken. I will verify this as I get time. I have seen the plans and they show missing houses and buildings so I know at least part of this is true. You can also find this on the Village website. So not only is this going to cost you over 9 million more it is going to destory some peoples lives!

I do know how to stop this $9 million plus debt and the travesty of taking peoples homes away. Dissolve Amelia now!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)