The Truth About Amelia's Administration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

We Are Providing You This Service(LOL)

On February 9th I submitted a public records request for some information concerning our Fire/EMS services. It appears just below.

I had received a letter from the Village along with a copy of all the public requests that I had submitted and when I looked through the there were three that I had already received. The above being one of the three. So I took the three over to the administration building, gave them the three that were attached to the letter and told them that I had already received them and left.

Today I get two letters in the mail. One is as follows the other is identical. In the business world we call this boiler-plate. The boiler-plate is next.

In case you can't read it or zoom it it basically says that the village has reviewed my records and determined that I have previously submitted the request, note the dates, and that they are providing this notice as a service to me but if I want they will send them to me anyway!

I have to be honest! I have been LOL(laughing out loud) since I got these letters and am still LOL. But it really isn't funny is it? The place across the street costs us close to 3 million a year and it isn't going to go down by much if we keep it either!

Maybe tomorrow I will receive the third letter about what they did for me. Think I should thank them?

One thing I know for sure and for certain if we dissolve the village we will no longer be paying for services like this!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)