The Truth About Amelia's Administration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Number Of Contracts For Our Debt

I have been trying to get the amount of debt we actually owe for going on to eight months now. I finally put in a public records request for all contracts and any other documents that would prove the $3.7 million that we continue to hear is our debt.

I am sick and tired of hearing that it is near impossible to get a figure, we don't know because we don't have a copy of the contracts(s) IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT!

I don't want to get started on that again. What I received from my public records request was 16, SIXTEEN, contracts that represent the vast majority of the debt. There are some employees contracts which except for the Administration I will not devulge and I am told that there is some Duke Energy and Health related contracts the they do not have(unbelievable).

SIXTEEN CONTRACTS!

We don't need an Administration department that costs us $162,300 to do this simple accounting! We need a part time bookeeper!!! Heck it only took me a couple of hours to put the spread sheet together for the 16 they gave me and I'm going on 68 and I'm half blind!

One things for sure and for certain. If we dissolve the Village we will no longer have to put up with an administration that threatens us with an UNCONDITIONAL debt(page 1 of the threat letter of August 11th, 2008) and does not even have a copy of all the contracts they signed creating this debt!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)