The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Fact Sheet, High Road - Your Joking Right?

There are just a few things I would like to comment on about this email to Pierce Township Administrator Dave Elmer.

First he calls the threat letter, known to most as the Ramifications letter of August 11th, 2008. Now for those of you who have been reading my website sine last September you know for certain that this so-called fact sheet didn't contain very many facts that were of any consequence. Just to remind you the debt #1, 3 years $600,000.00 simply was not true!, Not even close to true! As a matter of fact I call it the $600,000.00 lie!!! Why? Because we did not have one single dollar of debt with Rumpke that wasn't covered by a levy and the contract for 3 years expired on December 31st, 2008! I put a public records request in and asked for the records proving this debt and I have NEVER received any!!! That's because they don't exist! #2 & #3 are also wrong as well as other statements and numbers that I do not have time for now.

FACT SHEET! I'M LAUGHING OUT LOUD!

Think that's clear enough?

High Road? Does the high road have lies and deceptions as part of it's definition. Have you read "03/09/2009 - Menz To Rosser - It Makes Sense To Raise The Doubt!" yet? If you haven't just Click here to read it.

Now I ask you, is this the high road?

He says we are "trying to hold this petition over Council head to "not" emact an earnings tax". I don't understand where they get these things. Let me make this perfectly clear right now!

WE WANT TO DISSOLVE THIS VILLAGE BECAUSE IT IS AN EXCESS LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT! WE WOULD BE BETTER SERVED BY THE TOWNSHIPS! WE DO NOT WANT TO BE THREATENED AND DECEIVED BY OUR VILLAGE ADMINISTRATION ANYMORE! WE WANT THE TRUTH!

He says "I thought you would like the first sentence". I suppose he is refering to the title "RAMIFICATIONS OF DISSOLVING AMELIA VILLAGE". I really don't know why because there isn't a single ramification on first page.

Menz is asking them if they will "go on the record either in 'support of the village' or at least 'against the movement to dissolve the village?' Well the Townships both know what the high road is! They are staying out of it until after the election!!! Won't it be nice once we rid ourselves of 44 W Main and get some real government for a change!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)