The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Menz Sends False Information To The Pierce Township Administrator

This email was sent to Pierce Township Administrator Dave Elmer.

The only question is whether he did it knowingly.

He was either on Council or was the Mayor at the time of the Rumpke contract that the threat letter state in debt, not ramification but debt #1. We all know by now that we owed Rumpke nothing that was not already covered by a levy!

He endorsed the letter, his name is right under Ellington's on the last page, and therefore best case is that he didn't bother to check all the debts in the threat(aka ramifications) letter of August 11th, But he is the Administrator and he had to know,

YES HE HAD TO KNOW, that the Rumpke contract was due to expire December 31st, 2008! He pays THE BILLS! Just no doubt in my mind that he had to know.

My personal opinion is that he as well as all the others involved never for a second thought that they would be taken to task for their mis-behavior! Bad decision on their part, eh?

There is proof positve that the first 3 items on the list of non ramification debts are falsehoods. Especially the first one which I can only thinkl of a a $600,000.00 lie!

So yes indeed, I absolutely believe that Menz is guilty of sending this false information to Mr. Elmer and that alone is grounds for dismissal!

Help me make this kind of activity go away by dissolving this Village before the State of Ohio decides to do it! It is only a matter of time!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)