The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Here We Go Again Only This Time It's The Police

I am going to send this as an email to Mayor Ellington in a few minutes. I want everyone to read this and judge for yourselves if we need this Village. The name on the emails attached could be Smith, Jones, or Jackson in place of Toren. Think about that as you are reading this article. The only difference between this and the actual email is that I have included the images of the email and the 27 E Main report in this article. These are attachments in the email. Let me know what you all think of this one!

First the email:

----------------- email to ellington -----------------

Mayor Ellington:

The text of the Sucher email is below in quotes and italics if that’s all you need. Both will be shown on saveameia.org if you want to see the originals. I am done with Mr. Menz so I will not comment other that to say I wish he would have called me on this! People can judge for themselves by simply reading his email to Sucher.

Now before I get into this I want everyone to know that I have a copy of the 911 call from start to finish. I also want everyone to know that it pretty much verifies what Assistant Chief Gary Aufrt told me in a telephone conversation and it proved to me that I was wrong about what I had posted on saveamelia.org!

After my conversation with Assistant Chief Gary Aufrt I did what any honorable individual would do, I apologized to the Union Township Fire/EMS department and made it publicly visible on saveamelia.org. It’s on saveamelia.org, first row, blue so it would stand out! The title is “Apologies to the Union Township Fire/EMS Department”. I still feel terrible about it but what else can I do!

Back to my point.

It is Sucher’s response that bothers me. Let’s start with the fact that he says:

“We also had no police calls at either location…”

Jim didn’t call the police. He was laying on the floor helpless with his phone in his ear and the operator on the other end. But there was a Police Officer there by the name of Rick who was inside the house when I arrived just as the EMS crew was walking up the steps!!! As a matter of fact he opened the front door for them! The 911 operator clearly told Jim several times that a police officer was on the way. What are we to believe? Jim lied, the dispatcher lied, I didn’t see Rick, Jim didn’t see Rick the EMS guys didn’t see Rick!!! Or did Rick just show up on his own without anyone calling him? That would mean the operator lied when she said she was going to call a policeman! Well exactly who should we believe?

The above paragraph continues to say:

“except for a domestic back in 2005 at his son's house.”

I have no idea where this comes from either. Neither my son, my wife his wife or me have ever had a “domestic” what ever that is. I haven’t called the police in probably 30-35 years. My son can’t remember ever calling them! “WHO MADE THE CALL FROM MY SONS HOUSE? You sure it wasn’t 25 E Main? You will see why I ask that in just a minute.

Earlier Sucher says:

“Toren's site does not say where his son was when he called due to being dizzy...Only puts his spin on it by claiming 20 minute response.”

Well I hate to tell you but I didn’t have to tell anybody about where my son was! So what Sucher chose to assume a little later is real spin, isn’t it? Spin? If your son who had just gone through what my son endured and he told you 15 to 20 minutes wouldn’t you believe him? The tape proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was confused. Spin, Sucher ought to be ashamed of himself!

“CJFED did respond to 27 back in 2000 for a "suicidal" male age 62....”

This really takes the cake! If Sucher would have bothered to check this happened at 27 E Main Street NOT 27 W MAIN STREET! Neither of us live there! It costs you 30 cents at the Clermont County Communication Center to find this out. It’s at 2279 Clermont Center Drive in case your interested. You don’t even have to wait very long either! I waited less than 10 minutes and they had the info in my hands! See below:

“if Toren's son was on a cell phone, calling from the lot next door, or another location that would explain no CAD history at 25/27. Possibly UT did respond somewhere -but let me do some checking, other possibility is Toren is flat out lying and UTwas never called...Chief”

This is outrageous! If this and if that and if this and if that! Hogwash! I have the 911 tape! I have the UT records of the call! You can also ask Rick, he was absolutely there whether Sucher likes it or not! I would imagine the hospital has records of what 2 EMS guys brought Jim to Anderson Mercy! I saw the EMS team arrive at 25 West Main! The people at Dollar General saw the whole thing because they were asking me what happened! The dispatcher and the 911 operator both took the call. All this information was available to Sucher, easily available!

I do not know which Toren is being referring to as a possible flat out liar. but to imply that this is even a possibility at this point in time and with NO ACCURATE INFORMATION AT ALL is improper, immoral and disgraceful! Especially in light of the fact that Sucher was ordered to by his superior because “any calls to 25 or 27 W Main would be great. I would like to call him on this.”

This is sickening, disgusting, appalling, insulting, offensive, outrageous, affronting, distressing, repulsive and revolting!

There is some flat out lying going on here and it is not by someone named TOREN!!!!

I demand an apology in a public forum in writing immediately from Sucher, yourself and the Village.

John M Toren
27 W Main Street
Amelia Oh, 45102
43 year resident of Amelia

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)