The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Where Did Council's Email Addresses Go?

I went to get the email address of one of the Village Council Members and I quickly found out that they were no longer provided! I know they used to be shown with each member so you could easily ask them questions or provide them information that you deemed important!

I know back on August 8th in an article in Cincinnati.Com the council members were advised to keep quiet on both the earnings tax and the campaign to dissolve Amelia. I wondered why at the time because the Council is the authority for passing or imposing the tax! Who else would you want to have dialog with? I have a copy of the article if anyone is interested. So I suppose it shouldn't surprise me that easy communication with Council Members has been removed. It may have been removed by accident. I can't say but I do know they have been removed.

Council does on occasion pass ordinances with something to the effect that the ordinance is only temporary and will be examined later when conditions change. Maybe that is why the email addresses are now gone. Hard to say.

Well I have a list of the old email addresses so I used it to ask Derrick Cambell a question about his vote on O-2008-44. I didn’t get a “delivery failure notice” so I assume they still work but are now just being used for internal communications which would stink to high heaven.

I have since used all their addresses and they work. At least I think they do. The only response I have received is from Campbell.

Below is my list of what used to be the email addresses.

Andrew Parker - aparker@ameliavillage.com
Angelo Mitchell - amitchell@ameliavillage.com
Derrick Campbell - dcampbell@ameliavillage.com
Molly Parker - mparker@ameliavillage.com
Pamela Troxell - ptroxell@ameliavillage.com
Tim Rosser - trosser@ameliavillage.com
David Woessner - dwoessner@ameliavillage.com

A quote from Derrick Campbell from an email to Ellington, Menz and the rest ot the council dated August 19th 2008.

THE VILLAGE OF AMELIA THE HOME OF TRUE DEMOCRACY IN ACTION!!!!

NOT!!!!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)