The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Series Of Debates Pro And Con For Dissolution Of The Village

Council Member Derrick Campbell made the following suggestion to the Mayor, Administrator and his fellow council members.

I love the idea of debates! Looking at each other eye to eye and and expressing different opinions are how decisions should be made. But that has nothing to do with Democracy. Democracy is what is going to happen on the 5th of May when we will decide the issue we are "debating" right now.

To call Amelia the home of true democracy just because we debate I catogorize as meaningless because it simply isn't true. Would I call Derrick a liar because he said it. NO! And that's because he believes what he says even though I think he is wrong! As long as Amelia Village has the power to IMPOSE a income tax upon us it is a dictatorship not a democracy. I hope you understand this and change your train of thought!

I'll be glad to debate anyone on your side anytime! But we have such little time left before we hopefully dissolve this needless waste of our money I do not think it will matter. Still, I do appreciate your debate idea! Perhaps you can enlighten me as to why your "teammates" evidently didn't like your idea?

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)