The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Sometimes I Just Can't Believe What I Read, LOL!

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse but this is just so ridiculous I have to show it to you! The following is an email to Menz from Wainscott. Please read!

Now I'd be willing to bet you a dollar to a donut that the banner project which was a total disaster cost more than this election but that's not the funny part! A couple of hours of Menz's time isn't the funny part! The funny part is the solicitor's cost! Our Village Solicitor made $79,742.40 in 2008! Now it may sound like a lot of money but consider who she has/had to work with! That alone makes it a BARGAIN!

Lemme see! 3 times $79,742.40 = $239,227.20 and 4 times $79,742.40 = $318,969.60! I have to confess that I am having a hard time finishing this page because I can't stop laughing!

So does this mean we paid the Solicitor between $239,227.20 and $318,969.60 to work on the ballot language! I'll check with her the next council meeting. I don't think even Wainscott is going to try to use this info!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)