The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Pierce Township Or Amelia Village? - as of 03/20/2009

Just a little appetizer before the meat and potatoes. I went to the Pierce Township Trustee meeting a few weeks back and it was terrific! It was like the old days when Bob Groh was Mayor and you could even speak your piece during the meeting!

The next set of illustrations will show you how a real form of government works. What your about to read is a question and answer session compiled by Pierce Township which shows me beyond a shadow of any doubt what so ever that Pierce Township understands how to govern and is vastly superior to what we have at 44 W. Main.

For crying out of your turn we can't even email our representatives because they have been told not to discuss the issue and their email addresses have been removed from the Amelia Village website! Is that we want and need? Is that what we deserve?

In the little time Pierce Township has had to work on this information they have done an excellent job. It is my understanding that they intend to have a weekly meeting on the Amelia issues until the election. I will post the results each week as thon this page as they become available. They are taking this quite seriously and their is no doubt they will be prepared! From the looks of it by the time the election rolls around they will have most of what they need to get the job done efficiently and effectively while 44 W Main will still be trying to "call me" (click here to see) using their pathetic and shallow tactics.

Please read what Pierce Township is doing and look for the answers to some of your questions. You can believe what these Trustees tell you!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)