The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

What Is Wrong With The Third Email?

Just to provide you some history please click here to read it. Now the following is Ellington's response.

First I need to make a couple of corrections. Ellington says that I obviously don't live at 25 and 27 W Main. I have lived at 27 W Main for 43+ years. Sucher refers to ST52(water tower). St52 I assume is Station 52 and according to the Union Township website Station 52 is Bach-Buxton. Minor little errors of no significance to me.

The above email is an attempt at an apology and maybe to Ellington it is all he needs. I can accept that and put it behind me once the following questions are answered.

1 - "We also had no police calls at either location...". This was not addressed. There was an Amelia Police Officer named Rick at the house who let the EMS guys in the front door. He was observed by me, my son, and the EMS guys. The 911 operaor told Jim he was coming! I have it recorded! So I need some explanation as to why the above statement was made. This was corrected in the third email which is contrary to the second email! I may be able to understand how there might be some "confusion" about some of the other things but are these not our own records! Shouldn't you at least be able to get this right the first time?

2 - "except for a domestic back in 2005 at his son's house." My son doesn't recollect ever calling the police let alone for a domestic" My question is "who made the mystery call from my son's house?

These two items need to be dealt with.

Now Ellington tells me that there is a third email that I am not aware of and he includes the text of the email for me to read. However, I did have the third email in front of me and it did nothing for me that to make matters worse! Why on earth didn't Sucher wait until he had this evidence before he fed the Administrator what I would term "shark bait". The Administrator could hardly wait to "call me" on something that Assistant Fire Chief Aufrt and I had already put to rest.

Now the third email also brought forward some information concerning my son's EMS call that I wasn't aware of which is going to help prove my point about turn around time. a) The fact that the EMS run was not from the Water Tower but from SR125. The unit was from the Water Tower unless they lied ecause I asked them. I DO NOT BELIEVE THEY LIED FOR ONE MICRO SECOND! B) The NOTE: about the cell phone call possibly adding 2 ot 3 minutes which according to Sucher takes the total time up to 11 minutes!

I have the 911 call on tape. I timed the call itself to be a little over 9 minutes. I wasn't going to quibble over a minute one way or the other. They said the medic one the scene was 1202 but it could have been 1202 plus 58 seconds! I DON'T KNOW! I am simply trying to find reality. UT says 8 minutes, Sucher says 11, the tape says 9. How should I know? I don't. But the 11 minutes that Sucher says may be possible is of some importance to me because if I add the 1 minute differece from the tape to Suchers 11 minutes I get 12 minutes. Now I am not going to swear to this and I cannot find the original page to verify it but I have been rather consistant in saying that my son told me 15 to 20 minutes. The new numbers are getting pretty close to 15 minutes! I believe I said 15 to 20 minutes and this is quite common in the rest of my verbiage! But THEY USED 20! Their 12 minutes is closer to 15 than to 8!

I don't want to get back into 5 or 8 or 9 or 11 or 12 or 15!!! I just don't want to be investigated by the Amelia Police for something that someone told them to do because someone wanted to "call me"!!! It's none of their business in the first place! It was between me an UT and I already made my apologies! Click here and read it for yourself.

I don't need this and neither do you! Let's end it now!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)