The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

A Few More Tears And Prayers

I don't want this to appear to boiler plate but I have to say the same thing about John Wainscott as I did about Marc Menz. Am I happy about John Wainscott's resignation? Happy is not the word for it. I feel a relief more than anything else.

A relief that it is one more person I can leave alone to live his life the best he can. A family that I don't have to hurt anymore. I will continue to pray for him and his family every day and I hope that he finds peace when this is all over.

He may not believe it but I respect John because he did stand up for what he believed and tried his best for his cause. Something not many people are willing to do! Such an advocate is a rare thing indeed. I believe that he was mis-guided by those in power at 44 W Main as to what tactics he should use in his campaign. They set an example for him to follow that was not in their best interests and that was to try and imtimidate people with phantom issues and cleaver deceptions and that never ever works. I do not blame John for that, I blame the powers to be at 44 W Main! They never bothered to tell him that most of the issues they keep running with cannot be defended! Yet he tried his best and I have to respect him for that alone!

We must now put this behind us and remember that John and his family are human beings just like the rest of us and just like the rest of us he made some mistakes. This is only my opinion but I hope you are listening! I beseech everyone of you to look upon John and his family no different than you did before these issues arose! PLEASE! John talked about losing friendships and kinship in some of his writings. PLEASE DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN BECAUSE WE WILL ALL LOSE!

Ultimate victory for me will be if we dissolve the Village! Then I can erase all of what you see and it will disappear forever. Then I will have no more days of weeping all day for the pain and suffering I have inflicted. I keep telling myself that it is for the greater good and it is the path chosen for me by my Creator but it dosen't stop the tears.

And just as I asked you to do for Mark and his family I ask you to do again for John and his family. We are 4,000 strong and if we all pray to our Creators together as one the spirit and the energy that we together can generate will help John and his family more than you may realize. DO IT!

That is what real Amelians would do!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)