The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Would Barker Actually Want To Put Someone In Danger?

This is my opinion for what it is worth.

To suggest in any manner that Pam Barker or anyone else involved in the dissolve Amelia side would want to put anyone in danger is just silly! First of all we would also put our own lives and properties at risk! Do you really think that Pam Barker wants her house to burn down with her inside? Get real! Do you really think she/we are that stupid? We have many friends and family who live here! Do you really think that Pam or that we would want our friends and family hurt in any way? Of course not!

Pam Barker and I want the same thing! We want a wrong, a big wrong, to be righted! With all the legalese maybe Pam had to write the letter as it was written. After all the contract that we have may be amended by a verbal agreement! It dosen't say that! The idiotic reality that it does not say it can't be altered verbally means that it can can be altered verbally and since it dosen't say by whom I suppose that means that one of our snow-plowing public works department people can just go change it any time they want! That makes about as much sense as letting them change it because nothing in the contract says they can't!

If your just as sick and tired of this garbage vote yes on issue one! Let's get to the Townships where things make sense and you don't need any more contracts like this one!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)