The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Toren's Letter, Part I. Totally Ignored To Make Them Look Good!

Talking about Barker's letter:

"In your letter, you demand that I file a civil action against my client, Amelia Village, for the purpose of enjoining any further payments to Union Township for FlrelEMS services on the basis of a technical failure to attach a certificate of availability of funds to the Union Township Fire/EMS Agreement ('"Are Agreement") and on the basis of your assessment that Union Township's level of staffing at Station 52, located on Bach-Buxton Road. is not In compliance with the terms of the Fire Agreement."

Now read what I sent to the Solicitor I think 4 days before Barker. Click here to view.

I know Pam Barker from the dissolve the village campaign. She is working toward th same goal that I am. To get rid of this archaic, unnessary and when you read all the parts about this article you can add disgusting to the adjective list, form of government. This is not government it is a Village trough, nothing more, nothing less! Pam is a decent honorable person who will admit her mistakes and live with the consequences. Pam probably felt that she had to use all this legalese to get the job done. Read on and you will soon see why!

Now I didn't demand civil action or law suits or anything else!

"Can you explain to me why this would not be a serious violation of our contract with Union Township Fire/EMS Department?

If it is a violation what do you intend to do about it?"

Well you can see where that got me! No where! I asked them to put my ;letter on their website and they said NO! I wonder why not because I put a lot of their stuff on my website all the time! It only seems fair that after all these months they use something of mine! You know why they don't want my letter, I don't have to tell you!

Pam asks them to do their job as Pam sees it! At least the talk of a lawsuit got their attention. That's a lot more than my simple minded question got me! May 5th can make all this kind of thing disappear! PLEASE help me do it by voting YES on issue 1.

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)