The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Barker's Response To The Letter On Village Website

Let me start by saying that my opinion of the Village posting Pam Barker's letter on the Village website violates what I thought to be a rule that the Village could not use any resources to lobby for or against a ballot issue. You can say all you like to me but this appears to me to be just exactly that! My letter to the Village was turned in 4 days before the Barker letter and it appears no where! Why? Because I gave them the evidence and asked them what they were going to do about it and so far I have received nothing!

I asked them to post my letter in front of Barker's so you could see it and judge for yourself. They said NO! They don't want you to see it! But click here and take a look at something they don't want you to see!

Then I decided to ask Pam Barker about what I considered a direct assault on her character in the response to her letter. I would post the response to my letter but I haven't received one yet. If and when I do I will post it. In the meantime I went directly to Barker with a number of questions and the following are those questions and Pam Barker's replies. Her replies are in bold italics.

Pam Barker's response to my questions help set the record straight about her intentions! Mine are the same as far as the staffing is concerned! We have been cheated and we should all be mad! Mad enough to dissolve this bunch over at 44 W Main by voting YES on Issue 1 on May 5th! Let's do it!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)