The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Technical Violation On The Union Township Fire/EMS Contract?

There is a paragraph in the response to Pam Barker's request for legal action against Union Township that I really don't understand. Here it is:

"As to your claim that the contract is void due to the technical violation of the failure to physically attach the certificate of availability of funds to the Fire Agreement, I was also aware of this Issue. However, I believe that the one-year statute of limitations for filing a complaint pursuant to R.C. 733.56 to 733.60 for this technical violation has passed. However, I will research this issue again in order to address your concerns.

I really don't care if the "one year statute of limitations" is up! What I care about is the importance of the information contained in the certificate of availability of funds and whether or not the Administration at that point in time was inept or incompetent enough to miss an important segment of the three million plus debt they signed you and me up for!!!

It takes a lot of gall to point out 5 years later that the statute of limitations has run out on something that should have been take care of BEFORE WE SIGNED THE CONTRACT IN THE FIRST PLACE!

And that's not all! What exactly does "technical violation" mean? Oh, it's ok, it's not a violation, it's technical! They can get away with it because afterall it's only technical! Why don't we just give them our checkbook and let them take what they want. Oral changes, technical violations, bad mistakes made by the Administration back in 2004!!!

Vote YES on issue 1 folks and we no longer have to worry about orals and technicals and mistakes and blunders and lies and deceptions! It will all go away! Let's do it NOW!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)