The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Red Light Running, The Most Ridiculous Police Department Statistic!

Earlier in my investigations of the Village I had found it necessary to calculate some Police Department Statistics in order to prove a point to Ellington about some falsehood on the Village website that I was trying to get them to change. Of course the evidence I provided from their own public records was irrefutable but would they change their mistake? Of course not! Today I find myself putting some of these records away in binders and I came across the joke of the century! Below is a summary of the citations given out by the Amelia Police Department from January 1st, 2008 through February 17th, 2009:

Please keep in mind that the 30 represents over a year's worth! There are 3 lights in Amelia. That's 10 per light per year! On a good day you can get that many in 10 minutes at the light at Sr125 and Kline!!! That's the place I used to cross at years ago when it was safe! Now I drive to Dollar General, Chase Bank, the Post office, the library and the Admin building BECAUSE IT IS SAFER TO DRIVE!

Ridiculous is not even close to describing this statistic!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)