The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

How To Find Articles On Cincinnati.Com

I really don't like to use too many links to outside web pages since they can disappear easiliy and then you get a "page not found" message which most of the time turns out to be disappointing to the reader.

I have printed copies of all the articles I refer to on my website so if you really want a copy you can send me a feedback and I will try my best to send you a copy time permitting.

I don't think Cincinnati.Com is going to disappear so I am going to put it's address here, just click on it. Cincinnati.Com.

When you get to their Home Page look for the search box and type in Amelia Village and hit the search button. A list of articles will appear and all you have to do is keep looking through this list until you find what you are looking for.

Best of luck - John M Toren

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)