The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

I Am Not Joking - Ellington Accuses Someone Else Of "Political Positioning"

Well it should be a joke!

In a recent article in Cincinnati.com titled “Amelia: No proof exists to end fire contract” Ellington was quoted as saying the letter “smacks of political positioning.” The letter he referred to was a letter Pam Barker had submitted to the Village that Ellington thought he found to be of such great “political positioning” that he decided to put it on the Village website! He totally ignored a letter that I had submitted 4 days earlier that provided absolute proof of the staffing level violation. IT WAS IGNORED simply because I didn’t tell them what to do I just asked them to do their job! Click here and see for yourself.

Ellington has been the “King of political positioning” since I got into this issue after receiving the threat letter of August 11th, 2008. It was so full of falsehoods, deceptions, incorrect word usage used only for “political positioning”, and irrelevant information that it should forever mark Ellington as the “King”. And he hasn’t stopped yet nor will he! Everything he does “smacks of political positioning! Just take a look at one other false statement on the threat letter. Click here for the $600,000 lie.

The whole threat letter smacks of political positioning! Excuse me for my mistake! It dosen't smack it is political positioning!

Let's get rid of the King and his court on May 5th by dissolving the Village.

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)