The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Brunsman, Trainer For The Village Or Reporter?

Since I got involved back in August-September of 2008 right after I received the threat letter filled with falsehoods, deceptions and now is we can use a little of Ellington's verbiage "political positioning" I have always held the opinion that Cincinnati.Com reporter Barret Brunsman was certainly tied somehow to Ellington and Menz but I had no proof so I said little or nothing.

But thanks to public records I found the followint email:

"I'll touch base with either you or Mark re how to best get the word out in a story."

Now I ask you does that sound like a reporter or someone who is teaching Ellington and Menz how to create their "story" so it will "get the(their) word out"

I want you all to read what Journalistic Ethics are. Please click here to read them. The first rule is "— Test the accuracy of information from all sources and exercise care to avoid inadvertent error. Deliberate distortion is never permissible."

Several of the others are as follows:

—Avoid conflicts of interest, real or perceived.

— Remain free of associations and activities that may compromise integrity or damage credibility.

I really don't need to say anything else for you to judge for yourself what is "reported" by Barett Brunsman do I?

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)