The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Can You Really Believe Anything Ellington Says?

Actually I wasn't the only one who looked at the threat letter of August 11th, 2008 and thought it had some problems. I will call the sender of this email HD because I will not publish his name or email address without his permission. HD was kinder than I was in the beginning. HD used the term "misrepresented the facts fairly strongly" and I said they were out and out lies! But basically HD and I agreed on the content. Read how HD approached Ellington and then after that you can see what he got in return. By the way all these emails and letters were received from public records available at the Administration Building.

This is typical Ellington "political positioning" with as many falsehoods and deceptions as anything he ever wrote. Let's start with the health care savings of $5,000! If I can keep from laughing before I finish this paragraph it will be a miracle! I am not going to bother illustrating all the ordinances involved but I will give you the numbers and you can go to the library and see for yourself. Let's look at appropriations first:

Program Code - 1000-210, Health, Contractual Services:

2005 - O-2005-10         $9,717.15
2006 - O-2006-18       $10,463.85
2007 - O-2007-02       $11,000.00
2008 - O-2008-23       $12,167.00
2009 - O-2009-02       $12,167.00

See any $5,000 deductions in this list? NO!

The next three images are the bills for Health Care and Dental. The dates are as near as I could come to the date Ellington wrote the deception reply ro HD.

Please note that if they would have saved $5,000 on health care the next bill would have been around $2,600 bucks, right?

Hmmmm. Next bill is a little higher, no $5,000 in savings here either, right?

Where is the savings? In Ellington's imagination? It's not on the bills! it's not in the Appropriations! WHERE IS IT?

Now for purposes of trying to make this mess understandable I am going to present separate artilces on some of Ellington's responses. They require me to email others such as Chief Sucher, for information that I believe to be false! I will post links to these articles on this page so that when I am finished you can come to this page and will be able to see it all. What I will do is make the title the link to the article so just click on the one you want to look at.

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)