The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Oral Amendments To The Union Township Contract, Maybe An Answer?

I first submitted my letter concerning the breach of contract by the Union Township Fire Department on March 12th, 2009. I just asked the Village Administration to do their job. Click here to view.

I received no written response like the UT defense letter that was sent to Pam Barker and also published on the Village political positioning website so I decided to start asking questions. I started with this ridicilous oral amendment that Solicitor Abrams brought up in the UT defense letter. I thought it would be reasonably simple to get this answer just from public records. I submitted a public records request for any such records to the Village of Amelia. Click here to read.

I thought it was time for another letter to Solicitor Abrams so yesterday I dropped one in the mail box with the same question but with a little more information that I had read while examining the Union Township contract. Below is the letter:

I am no lawyer and since I would have never believed that you could change a contract orally unless you specified in the contract that you couldn't I can't say for sure but it does appear to me that the oral issue has been put to rest since there are no public records of this taking place and I believe section 9 would have required this communication be made by registered or certified mail!

I am moving on to arbitration and the lowest and best elements of the contract!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)