The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Mediation Disputants - Union Township Fire/EMS Contract

I have read and re-read the contract to see if I could find any reason that more than one disputant could not be involved in the mediation process. The reason I am looking so hard is that I do not trust ANYONE in the Village Adminiostration to do the right thing when it comes to the Union Township Fire/EMS contract. We are the ones who have been cheated but if you read the UT defense letter you would think it was the other way around.

A master of political positioning then placed the letter on the Village political positioning website to take a slam at Pam Barker. It was as obvious as the sun coming up in the morning that this was just a shallow attempt to discredit Barker. If they had done the right thing they would have shown my letter that was submitted 4 days prior to Barker's but when I requested they do so they told me no and to use my own website! They were not one iota interested in the truth of it! They cannot defend themselves in anything we bring forth so in their desperation they are stooping to new all time lows! This is one of them. I certainly do not want people of this character acting in my behalf for ANYTHING!

I believe the mediator has to be a third party with no involvement in the issue. I have also read that "Mediation can occur among several parties, though it most commonly takes place between two sides composed of single disputants or cohesive groups with a common viewpoint. As the number of distinct parties with distinct viewpoints increases, the difficulty of reaching an agreement suitable to all parties also increases, and the likelihood of a successful resolution decreases exponentially. It is sometimes helpful if the dispute can be reframed as a number of independent and separately mediated disputes between two parties, though this is by no means required."

We may well need to set up a group for the mediation process who we can trust will act in our best interest. This is going to happen regardless of the dissolution or not. We have been cheated for years and lives and property have been put in danger because of it! Let's get this over NOW! BE READY! And vote Yes on Issue 1 and we will not have to go through this kind of action ever again!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)