The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Ellington's Forum - My First Six Questions - The Mitchell Incident!

In The April 9th edition The Clermont Village Sun Ellington is asking for some kind of forum that would allow him to get his answers ready before hand so he will not have to answer the questions himself. I would call this his security blanket not a proper forum. Anyhow his suggestion is that each side will be given six questions that they will be asked and I suppose then each one could read their answer when it is their turn! Whew, nothing like any Town Hall style meeting that I have ever seen!

I am going to pretend that it is me that gets to ask the six questions. My first six questions would be as follows:

Last year my website received the following feedback:

#1. Did you give your wife your approval to use your Village email address?

#2. Does she know that I did not have a henchwomen?

#3. Does she know that the alleged henchwoman is known through out the village one of the most honorable Amelian there is and that her word would be taken over anyone at 44 W Main Street in a heartbeat?

#4. Were you picked out of a picture lineup by the Clermont County Sheriff's office as being the person who went to the place of business and intimidated the owner?

#5. Where you at the place of business in question to have your hair done?

#6. Since your feeble excuse was that you were just trying to get a copy of the petition for the Village Solicitor did you as a council member know that Solicitor Abrams already had a copy of the petition as required by the ORC?

There are a lot more questions just on this subject alone that need to be answered! How does anyone expect that with six questions we can even scratch the surface of who these people are at 44 W Main! Impossible!

If you want to see the whole story you need to go back to last year's web page and read it. Click here to read. I hope you do read this because it really shows you what kind of people are at 44 W Main. Not just Ellington but the whole bunch of them. After 6 months I STILL HAVE NO ANSWER FOR THIS! I did talk to Solicitor Abrams during one of our discussion concerning the truthfullness of 44 W Main and I brought this up as an example. Her question back to me was "was he charged?". I said no but I then asked her "whether or not that made him innocent" and I am not going to tell you her reply but it is an easy guess!

Keep in mind that Mitchell should have known that Solicitor Abrams had already recevied a copy of the petition. If he didn't he should be removed for incompetance if nothing else. The fact that Mitchell is still on council speaks loud and clear about the character of all the rest! Vote YES on issue 1, these people need to go and we do not need a level of government ruled by people such as this!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)