The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Veterans Take Note Of The Village Disgrace - Feedback From A Disabled Veteran!

This feedback came from the page titled "Hey Veterans, This Is What They Think Of Our Flag!" Just click anywhere on this line to read the page."

Hello Dan. Thanks for your interest and your sentiments concerning the treatment of the flags by the people over at 44 W Main. This has been going on quite some time and I wanted it stopped. I had some help from several other vets who I passed your email along too. These fellow vets where the ones who took the pictures and kept calling the Administration until they finally fixed the problem. I took the picture of the flag in the gutter in the rain. I have to admit that there were tears in my eyes as I took the picture and picked up the flag.

I am a Disabled American Veteran myself and I don't know how you feel about the Village but I for one want to get rid of it. Not just because of their disgraceful disrespect for our flags but when you add it all up, including the income/earnings tax which I believe they will impose, the reasons are off the charts in favor of dissolution.

Best of luck to you and yours and thanks for your service.

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)