The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Amelia's Boston Tea Party Day - May 5th, 2009

I have until midnight tonight to finish this page so that I don't have to change the date of the article. Oddly enough you have until midnight tonight to get your income tax forms postmarked so that you will not be penalized! It will take me a while to get through all this so please check back during the day for updates. Thanks John T

In the beginning it didn’t mean much to me since we basically live on retirement income and even though my wife works part time in Cincinnati at her Church Reading Room it wouldn’t cost us more that the price of a pizza in terms of the tax we would have to pay.

It was no big deal until the Ramifications or now commonly known as the threat letter showed up in my mail box. It was almost instantly obvious that this was not a ramifications letter at all. IT WAS A THREAT LETTER! Upon examination it was not only a threat but it was a threat loaded with falsehoods and deceptions created only to scare people into not voting for the Village to be dissolved in November! While the price of a pizza does not bother me being lied to and threatened by my government officials DOES! In addition I do not like those officials using our tax dollars to deceive us and threaten us!

So I did get involved and the more I researched their antics at 44 W Main it became very clear to me that the entirety of their existence had nothing to do with providing the residents of Amelia with good services but rather to build a utopian city that would provide most of the ways and means of doing exactly what Mr. Menz, along with his cohorts Ellington and the council, did and that was to create a job and fill it himself. Please click and read How Menz Got The Job.

Now I firmly believe that the income/earnings tax is just a matter of time. I have written an artilce with some of what I consider evidence that it not only will happen but they must make it happen in order to achieve their goals. Please click here and read the articles in "Income/Earnings Tax Evidence Index." We are just starting to get warmed up!

I think this is one of the best kept secrets in Amelia and one of the reasons they have to have the imcome tax. You really need to click on this line and read "Huge Debts Coming Unless We Dissolve".

Now there have been some other articles that are very important for you to read in order to fully understand why you are going to be taxed by the Village. One of the very important ones was written when I uncovered how the original income tax ordinance was written and how the council voted on it. This is one you do not want to pass up so please click on "Income Tax Exposed, Mystery Of Ordinance O-2008-44 Solved!." and see some more evidence of their intentions all along!

There is really not much more that I can say about this issue. If you have read all these articles and still believe we will not be taxed then I have failed. I just hope enough of you believe that we will be taxed and you show up on May 5th and vote YES on issue 1 so we can end this threat forever!

There is one more thing I may do on this page and that is to show all the newspaper articles and emails where Ellington and company show support for the income tax. I just don't have time to do all that and finish before the filing deadline!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)