The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Questions For Amelia Elementary And The School Board

I received a copy of a flyer that I was told went home with the Amelia Elementary School children in their Wednesday folder. I also was made aware that political meetings were being held at the Amelia Elementary School. I had always thought that the schools were to be neutral as far as political matters are concerned. I submitted the following emails to the principal of Amelia Elementary School and the school board.
This went to Amelia

This went to the School Board

br>
   I am anxious to see the responses. I will post thme here if they respond. We haven't had kids in school here for over 20 years.so it should be interesting to read how much the schools may have changed. Making political couriers out of the childern is disgusting! Dissolve the Village and it will not happen again! Vote YES on Issue 1!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)