The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Children Used As Political Couriers By "Rogue Employee"

For some reason people must still think that Curt Hartman is my lawyer of that I belong to the Dissolve Amelia Committee because I received a phone call from Curt Hartman about the letter I sent to both the Board of Education and the Principal of Amelia Elementary. Click here to read. I don't know how the superintendent got involved since I didn't send him anything but I suppose that either a Board member or the principal at Amelia Elementary informed him. I also do not know why he contacted Curt unless he thought I was on the Dissolve Amelia Now committee. So I sent him the following email:

Now don't start sending me feedbacks about me sending threats and the such and don't start telling me that I am hurting the schools either. I am voting for their levy! But I am getting frustrated by the fact that I am being ignored for some reason by almost everyone. I just want the truth and I am doing my best to get it! CURT HARTMAN IS NOT MY LAWYER AND HE DOES NOT REPRESENT ME!!! I need to do something to get people's attention! It may sound a bit harsh but if it get's their attention and I get the answers it will be worth it! I don't care whose side you are on! Whether you know it or not I work for all Amelians not just those who want to dissolve. Whether you chose to believe what I write is up to you! If you are willing to put up with what exists at 44 W Main it's is up to you! Now they have somehow involved your children! If you don't care about I can't help it. But I will get to the truth! The rest is up to you!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)