The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

If Village Democracy Works This Way It Is Not Just Our Right But It Is Our Duty To Dissolve!

Does anyone know that out of 6 council members only two have been elected! That means those who control council haven't been chosen by the residents but rather been appointed without so much as a vote! Do we really want a form of government that allows this type of action to happen! I say NO! The only elected council members are Pamela Troxell and Tim Rosser! That's it! That's all! The other four, Molly Parker, Angelo Mitchell, Derrick Campbell and David Woessnaer were appointed by a Mayor! Now Ellington keeps telling us that he has no control over council and that he reports to them! Yet he appoints them to council! I call that control to the highest degree! Does that make sense? NO! Do we need a form of government this twisted around? I say NO!

Keep in mind folks that your Village has been running on the basis of the majority not even being elected!!! That is as sick as a government can be!!! What happened to democracy! What happened top the people's choice! It doe not exist in Amelia and never will!

What happens if Ellington takes the Administrators job position? I assume Molly Parker becomes your Mayor because she is Vice Mayor! According to public information her husband Andrew was a council member at the time of her appointment. Cronyism? Do you really want someone who assaults residents and screams at them to the point of tears to be your Mayor if indeed she becomes Mayor! She wasn't even elected in the first place!!! How does someone who isn't even elected become Vice Mayor? Click here to read that article.

As for Mitchel I don't need to tell anyone what kind of person he is especially after his behavior at the last town meeting, and I use that term loosely! Click here to read that article. As long as your here why don't you click here to see some more of his antics from last year! Yeh, we really need more appointees like this one don't we?

Please help get rid of this sick, archaic form of government and the batch of appointed council members! Vote yes on issue 1 and send these appointees home! Let's get to a form of government where this kind of activity isn't tolerated!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)