From those who provide a name and an email address that is evidently good but have not verified themselves to be the sender.

No Verification - 03/15/2009 - 10:34pm"
No Verification - 03/15/2009 - 10:41pm"

I have had enough

From "No Verification - 03/15/2009 - 10:34pm"

Feedback received:

Attempt at verification:

No verification to date.

I believe this to be the article that is being refered to by the sender. Please click here and read it.

If there is a single statement in that article that in anyway detracts from the Police Department let me know and I WILL REMOVE IT! I have to suspect that the sender is a member of the Police Department because she didn't bother to read what I said she just vented the frustration that I fully understand! But that does not make what she wrote correct! If anything I was trying to help the Police Department. Everyone already knows that the Amelia Police do not "Patrol" the Village 24/7! But they do know that the Amelia Police Department protects us 24/7.

Before I even posted this article I had talked to the Village Solicitor about why I wanted the public records in December, 2008 from the Police Department. I told her that all they had to do was change "patrol" to "protect", we would then have the truth, the Police Department would look better and they could cancel the request! I ASK YOU NOW EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT!

You really haven't seen anything yet because most of the 90 some odd things they have listed are not Village Services AT ALL and I intend to right that wrong too!

You don't have to tell me about Police Officers either! I walked from Washington DC to Ground Zero and climbed around and over the barriers to set my feet on the ground where so many brave souls gave their precious lives. I wept and prayed with the Oklahoma City Chaplin! I have been back several times since then for the same purpose! DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME THAT I DON'T CARE!

I don't expect you to be happy! Your probably going to lose your job! That is not my fault! It is the fault of the Administration you work for. If you don't mind their lies and deceptions you are getting exactly what you deserve! Go ahead and take it out on me if you need too! It's ok. And as far as your foul language adjective that described what you "piped dreamed" I said that was simple a vicious lie!

I BLAMED THE OFFICE FOR NOTHING!

THERE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN ANOTHER OFFICER PATROLLING DURING THAT SHIFT! BUT THE VAST MAJORITY SHIFTS AND I MEAN VAST MAJORITY ONLY HAD ONE, THATS ONE OFFICER ON DUTY!!! VAST!!!

I CAN TELL YOU IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE ALL THE REPORTS FOR 2008! OVER 1,400 OF THEM!.

YOUR POINT IS MEANINGLESS!!!

THIS SHIFT REPORT WAS PULLED RANDOMLY FROM A WHOLE MONTHS WORTH!!!

I ERASED THE OFFICERS NAME!!!

I SAID HE WAS PROTECTING NOT PATROLLING!!!

I DEGRADED NO ONE!

IT IS YOU THAT NEEDS TO GET OUT IN THE REAL WORLD AND QUIT DENYING THE TRUTH!!!

YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ THE ARTICLE DID YOU???

I have had enough                  Top

From "No Verification - 03/15/2009 - 10:41pm"

Feedback received:

Attempt at verification:

No verification to date.

This email is well covered in another article called Menz And The Pond. Click here to view. So my only comment to this person is that you need to do your homework! If you can read all this evidence and you still don't mind that your Village officials lie to you there is nothing anyone can possibly help you with. Sorry!

I have had enough                  Top