The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Even The Village Powers To Be Don't Trust Their Council!!

The email addresses for all Council Members are gone from the Village website! They used to be there! BUT THEY ARE GONE!

I have talked about this before in other articles but is still bothers me. Without question we are involved in the most important issue in the history of Amelia. I have come to believe that the fact that the council has gone under ground is just another all-important reason why we should dissolve the Village. By their own admission, albiet indirect, they have told us themselves that the council is not willing or able to discuss the MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE of their times! Oh they will no doubt say that we can always do it in the public input part of the council meetings or maybe write them a letter! HAH. That's just another bunch of malarkey!

I was hoping that after the Administrator resigned the Council would be open once again to the public but NO! What is Council? A bunch of little babies who can't speak for themselves! That's the way they are treated!!! I firmly believe that if YOUR COUNCIL is such that you cannot freely communicate with them via one of the easiest and swiftest forms of communications in the history of the world then that just proves one thing! YOU CANNOT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR $2,800,000.00, your idiodic Fire/EMS millions of dollars contract, the appointmemnt of your Village Administrator and any and all decisions that they have to make in your behalf!

Of all the dumb things this Administration has done this goes down as one of the dumbest!!!

Removing your ability to communicate with your Council! That's not democracy that's stupidity! We need to end it now and dissolve this worthless form of government where even the Village powers to be don't trust their/your council!!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)