The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Keep Amelia Web Site - Lies, WHY IS ISSUE ONE ON THE BALLOT?

Behavior typical of the Ellington and the Village Administration. This information was taken from WHY IS ISSUE ONE ON THE BALLOT so if you want to view it just click this line but please come back for the truth. If you have the right setup you can just minimize it so that you can refer to it as you read the truth.

When I started the Lies pages I told every one that I would keep it short because I thought to myself "if I break it down by a paragraph or two it can't be that hard". Boy was I wrong. I was amazed how many lies you can get in just a single small paragraph. AMAZED! But I am going to keep this page short, sweet and to the point. They have no idea why issue one is on the ballot. Not a clue. Of course I just told a lie because they know exactly why issue one is on the ballot!

I'll tell you why Issue One is on the ballot! Over the years and especially during the Menz-Ellington period we have had to suffer with lies, deceptions, dishonorable acts, incompetence, cover ups, egos, arrogance, unwillingness to communicate, lack of accountability, threats, cronyism, conflict of interest, disgraceful acts, possible theft or credit card misuse, dispicable acts and dozens of other reasons and NOT BECAUSE WE JUST WANTED TO DISSOLVE THE VILLAGE!!! The above are the reasons that we are making an attempt to dissolve the Village which has been turned into a disgrace to us all! This title they have concocted is just a big bold face lie!

Don't let your children or your grand children or your future generations down! Don't make it their fight! Stand up and do it for them NOW! It's time for 44 W Main to become a coffee and donut shop! This dreadful website will also be gone, a real bonus! Vote yes on Issue One and make it happen!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)