The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Sedona Ridge Pond - Another Resident Chimes In!

This feedback came from the page titled "Sedona Ridge Retention Pond, More Information". Just click anywhere on this line to read the page."

The following is an excerpt from a long feedback I received. I split it up because there are more than one issue involved. The following is the excerpt:

First of all you are certainly welcome but no thanks are necessary. This is your website not mine! I may be the one to maintain it but you are the ones that own it and your interest and your feedback is appreciated by all Amelians interested in the truth!

I certainly agree with you about how the pond looks. Unless a retention pond is meticulously maintained it is going to be very polluted and will look nasty especially during rainy periods. I also agree with you to a certain extent when it comes to your opinion about the Village Administration. I am not sure "they don't want to keep things nice" more than they lack the experience and where with all to actually be effective. They seem to me like they want to build Amelia into the Kenwood of the East but they simply don't know how! They are rather inept at everything they attempt.

I would also add that those who were on council or part of the Administration when the folks that were considering buying a house in Sedona Ridge were victims of the fraudulent decsription of the pond being a nice place to relax and fish are just as guilty as the subdivion sales reps since they should have known it was a retention pond and what that meant. Mr. Menz certainly did!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)