The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Shank Park - A Feedback With A Lot Of Issues

This feedback came from the page titled "Sedona Ridge Retention Pond, More Information". Just click anywhere on this line to read the page."

The following is the feedback I received except I erased the part of it that talks about the retention pond and I put that in a separate article.

This feedback has a number of issues that I might write some opinions on a little later. I basically agree with everything that is said in the article that I knew about. The dog dodo I have experienced myself and my son verifed it since he and his wife take "Rosie The Pug Dog" down to the park quite often. They always take their own pick up bags as well. I wouldn't mind making the park users bring their own bags. What I do mind is them telling you the bags are available on the Village Political Positioning Website and having the bag dispensers in the parks that never have the bags in them! I just don't like things like that! I also cannot speak for the police seldom being seen but I do understand what you mean having lived on Main Street for 44 years and seldom seeing any police at all. Of course we have seen a lot recently but anyway you look at it they will go away after the election regardless of the outcome.

I actually thought the recycle dumpster might be a good idea but I didn't know that the residents were defrauded into believing that the park was a sub-division park and not a village park. I will be looking into that in the near future. The same thing happened down by the retention pond where the prospective buyers were told it was a relaxing fishing pond and not a retention pond.

Thanks to the sender for the information and opinion.

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)