The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Union Township Fire/EMS Proposal Lowest And Best - Another Thing!

I certainly feel that the original contract was far from the lowest and best as states in the ordinance that passed it and again in the contract! Click here to see my study including the contracts. Get ready to hold your nose again. Anyhow I just realized that for the first two years of the contact we were served by the nearest Fire Station which was in WITHAMSVILLE! They had two other stations at the time both on old 74 on the other side of 132!!!

BMOP is exactly 1.2 miles away from my house which is in the center of town! Quail Creek is closer and Sedona Ridge is next to Quail Creek. Amelia Park Drive very close to my house. There may even be a closer way to get there but it is not far and the rest of Amelia is a lot less than a mile from where I live in village center! None of the Union Township stations at the time could have been here as quick as BMOP! NONE!

So we were deliberatly put in harms way by the Village Administration for those two years!!! I don't call that the best! I call it worse than worse!!!

We need a permanent solution to a form of government that can do things like this and are arrogant enough to believe they can get away with it!!! Yes on issue 1 is a good way to do it!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)