The Truth About Amelia's Adminstration, etc.

Dissolve Amelia website!

Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Report

What Happened Last Year

Submit Feedback

Home

Keep Amelia Web Site - Fantasies Of The Desperate!

I have already covered the asinine first part where they show you the little voting box and the swill they expect you to believe! Click here to read that one.

THEY THINK YOU ARE STUPID!

THEY ARE TREATING YOU LIKE A CHILD!

THEY ACTUALLY EXPECT YOU TO BELIEVE THIS PIG DRIVEL!

Just skip past it to the paragraph below it where it starts with "anyone can plainly see" because I want to talk about what the say in that paragraph!

"As anyone can plainly see, the ballot language is concise and to the point. It questions if Amelia should no longer exist. What it does not question is whether taxes shall be raised. That's because Issue One is NOT a tax ussue. Please don't allow anyone deceive you into believing that Issue One is a tax issue."

Let's start at the beginning of this ridiculous and misleading statement. This issue does not question if Amelia should exist or not. That's just an ignorant lie. Look at the ballot languasge as the dummy who wrote this themselves states. Does it say anything about Amelia existing? NO! What is says is "SHALL THE CORPORATE POWERS OF AMELIA BE SURRENDERED". Where in that concise and to the point language does it say anything about the existance of anything let alone Amelia? WHERE? Since the writer of this web page is so illiterate that they can't even understand the language of the ballot let me try to explain in terms that a 6 year old can understand. "The bad people over at the big building where they fly our flag upside down will be gone and can't hurt us anymore". Now that I hope you can understand what Issue 1 means perhaps you can fix it an make it a little more accurate!

Over the years and especially during the Menz-Ellington period we have had to suffer with lies, deceptions, dishonorable acts, incompetance, cover ups, egos, arrogance, unwillingnes to communicate, lack of accountibility, threats, cronyism, conflict of interest, disgraceful acts, possible theft or credit card misuse and dozens of other reasons and NOT BECAUSE WE JUST WANTED TO DISSOLVE THE VILLAGE!!! The above are the reasons that we are making an attempt to dissolve the Village which has been turned into a disgrace to us all! This paragraph is just a big bold face lie!

Another lie is that Amelia will no longer exist! What do they think is going to happen? Are the townships going to have to build a bridge over the hole that was, uh what was the name of that place? Totally ridiculous! Whether we dissolve the village or not Amelia will still be here unless someone changes the name to Ellingtonville! I mean after all it wasn't always called Amelia was it! Why don't you click here to see what Amelia will be after the dissolution. Besides all the reasons previously mentioned we will also be removing the 2.5 to 3 million dollars of taxpayer money that is being wasted on duplicate services and the debt that they have irresponsibly created and is going to get 9+ million dollars worse if we let them!!!

Even Ellington himself admits that one of the things, as Mr. Hurley put it on Sunday, that sparked this dissolve movement was the tax issue, It was far from being the only problem that we are trying to solve and as you can "plainly see" if you read the reasons given in the paragraph above you can, "clear and concise", see why. As far as anyone claiming the raising of taxes to be the claim of proponents that appears to me to be a lie as well. They have learned much from 44 W Main.

BUT THEY DID MANAGE BY SOME MIRACLE TO SAY SOMETHING THAT WAS ACTUALLY TRUE and relevant to the issue at hand! Issue 1 is not a tax issue! It's purpose is to rid ourselves of a form of government that allows, through it's archiac rules, to let a very very small number of people bring shame to an otherwise decent community!

Submit Feedback
 It would be wise to edit your text in a .txt work file and then copy and paste it into the form text box. You could lose it if you forget to include the required fields or have some sort of blocking software that will not allow you to post to this form.

Your name may be used but your email address will not be published.
Your Name (required)

Your Email:

Your Feedback Text (required)